Since I am slowly realizing I am not 17 anymore and am actually a mom to THREE kids...I have been going down memory lane. Sigh. I really don't know where the time went! It is completely insane. Two of my baby brothers are married. One is in IRAQ. Coltin is graduating!! Teresa is almost 14!!! Marcus' sister Sam is talking about getting married and having babies!! For crying out loud. Not to mention that my baby is going to be 10 in a few months!! That is double digits people!! Brady is going to start kindergarten and Marissa is going to be 4!!! My baby is 4!!!!! Freaking me out a bit.
I remember the day my dad turned 30. I was in the tv room with Brenda and I told her that I couldn't believe that my dad was 30!! That is soo old!! WHAT? I am pushing 30! Going to be 28 here in a jiffy. Insane.
4 comments:
Wait until you ARE 30- ugg! The good thing is you still look like your 17!
I'm feelin ya suga-pie! Same boat just different paddles! Luv the barbie song! That oughta make us feel old if we know that song huh!?YIKES!!
Lish, I freakin love you. You're dad was old! (Just kidding!) It's so wierd to picture how you remember your parents and realize that's how your kids look at you.
Lish, I don't know if it's the pregnancy emotions going wild or what but I have been feeling the same exact way. Let's stop having birthdays OK. But it is true, we still look like we are 17.
Post a Comment