Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Haaaapay Berrrrrshday toooo yooouuuu!!!

So...it was Teresa Lou's 14th birthday on Sunday. Insane. We met all the fam-damily+Lehi at Bonsai (YUM-O) for her birthday dinner/cake thing.

After we got done eating, we had the waiter light her candles and we sang to her. Aw. Once she had blown out the candles the waiter asked if Teresa wanted him to sing to her. We figured he would sing in Chinese, nope. He starts, very sincerely singing her "Haaapay Berrrrshday tooo youuuuu"....Teresa was soo red and embarrassed. I think the whole restaurant was thrown off guard. I had flashes to William Hung. Lol. No, he really did a very good job, it just was NOT what we were expecting when he offered to sing to her.


Teresa blowing out her candles...


Our group. Aw.

William Hung, I mean the waiter lighting the candles.


I believe this is when Teresa turned many shades of red while she was being seranaded.
I cannot believe how big she is. She is taller than me, by an inch or two...inherited those boobies like me we got from somewhere (sorry mom). She LOVES to read. She brags that she has read more words than she has spoken, and it is probably true. She is in track right now and really enjoys that. She also enjoys her neices and nephew and create off the wall games for them to play together. She is going to be in high school next year which totally has her freaking out... She is awesome. Love you Lou!!

11 comments:

ShandeeO said...

OMG...seriuosly she was probably like 2 yrs old last time I saw her! Holy crap!! She is totally a mini-me of YOU!! CUTE!

ShandeeO said...

OK so i looked a bit closer to your pics and your Mom has not changed one bit and your Dad is just bald but other than that they haven't aged one bit! Tell them that I said HI!!

Tara said...

Um I am hungry now after looking at the pictures. I am always hungry right now.....

The Blackburn Family said...

How fun! So fun to see your family all grown up! It was GOOD talking to you! Call me again soon. I promise I will try to show I still exist.

brenda said...

Oh my word 14!! I can't even believe it. Happy Birthday Mckenna!! By the way your Grandma and Grandpa look really good. I have not seen them in awhile. Oh and if you were speaking about the tjmax in Logan, I live right behind there you dork. I would have gladly drove to Nibley and had home made french fries.

brenda said...

Oh my word 14!! I can't even believe it. Happy Birthday Mckenna!! By the way your Grandma and Grandpa look really good. I have not seen them in awhile. Oh and if you were speaking about the tjmax in Logan, I live right behind there you dork. I would have gladly drove to Nibley and had home made french fries.

The Sumkos said...

Where has time gone and where is the little girl I went to Disneyland with? That makes me feel very old Lish. She is so beautiful!! Thanks for the encouraging words on how I look right now, very sweet but so not true. I look like Shrek!

Unstoppable Lindsey said...

Those Mia Maids better watch out!! Kinda reminds me of Fa rah rah rah rah on the Christmas story...love it!

Tara Bergsjo said...

I can't belive she is 14! Teresa is such a beautiful girl. And she is also so SMART!! Love you all!

Darrell and Alissa said...

That is too funny! I owuld have crawle dunder the table if i were her! She totally looks like you!!

Karen said...

I really don't remember your sister... where was she born, I must be losing it!