My cute brother Jed-(Liah from me) is coming home from Iraq!! Don't know dates for security reasons but he should be stateside next week sometime and HOME around the end of the month!! We are soo excited! I am so proud of him for serving with the Marines..he is amazing. It is people like him that allow for us to have the things we do. He seriously ROCKS! He has been gone since June...(minus his 2 week leave during which he got MARRIED)...and we are so looking forward to him being here. I can't even imagine some of the things he has seen and done..but am so GRATEFUL for him and his sacrifices and am so glad it is over!!
Welcome Home Liah!!! We love you and missed you TONS!
2 comments:
Yeah for soldiers!!! and yeah for sisters like you!!
I am so happy that he is coming home! I am also so very proud and very Thankful for all that he did for us!! We love you Jed!!!!
Post a Comment