About 15 minutes later he calls my cell. "Are you home?" Nope. He tells me to get home because Brady got hurt. I ask if he is bleeding. He tells me that he thinks he broke his nose! Are you freaking kidding me! Sam is home, but sick, so I told him to take him to mom who is at work at the ambulance shop. He does. I pick up the girls and meet him there. The other paramedic that was with my mom said that we should probably take him to the ER because it doesn't look too good. Great. Coltin took the car-full of girls and dropped them off where they needed to go and I headed up to the ER. Sidenote. I was still in my pajamas! I had cleaned and then was quilting, had absolutely NO intention of even getting out of the car.
Our conversation on the way to the ER.
So what happened Bubby?
I falled.
What were you doing?
Trying to fly over a puddle like Superman.
Fly?
Yes.
And did you make it?
No, I landed in the same space. Nobody catch-ed me.
Did Coltin know he was supposed to catch you?
No.
So you can't fly?
Nope.

In the ER. Poor kid. He was a mess! But did really good and ended up with two stuffed animals from the deal. AND the x ray techs gave him a x ray of his big ol' head. He was a hit at show and tell this morning!! AND it wasn't broke! I was dreading them having to pop it back into place...
The nurse came in at one point and asked if he wanted any Tylenol. His reply? "I just want a burrito." Seriously??!!!
Once we got home. He wouldn't let me clean him up until Kenna saw him.
So those $6 goggles are now going to cost us $706 I am sure! Seriously, if you thought you could fly and were going to try it out, wouldn't you jump off the couch or something? WHY the KMART parking lot over a FLIPPIN PUDDLE!!! He is going to make me crazy. I am sure of it! Yet, I wouldn't trade him for the world...most days :)
8 comments:
How sad?! :) I am seriously laughing right now though. That is so cute! Well at least nothing major was wrong right? What a STUD? Sorry about the bill you will have to pay though. That part always sucks!
Poor kid- what a sad way to learn he can't fly!
i am so glad you jfound my blog. that was the funniest but saddiest story i will add ya tell your mom hi
Wow! Those pictures look painful! That is to funny that he really wanted a burrito. I am so happy that you blog, so that we can keep in touch a little bit.
Unbelievable. That's one story that will live on forever.
So I looked back at your pics. Jeff looks like same old Jeff just older, and Jed looks different, but I am dying over Coltin. Rubbing lotion all over himself. What a dork. Sometimes I feel old, but man, when I saw that pic of him I swear it aged me 20 years. Where does time go?
I'll give you a call when I have time to gab. My # is on the wedding website. Can't wait!
Poor little guy!
I can't believe how big your kids are getting. Tell your family I said hi.=)
What a TROOPER!! Hope he's doing good. That is seriouly super funny! Hope your holding up! I hope he got his burrito! (:
Post a Comment