I couldn't tell you in a million years who my "best friend Cailey" was when I was 3. My first I remember was Heather Hall; and I was in at least Kindergarten. I love how Marissa says "my best friend Cailey" like it is one word. She cracks me up and is too sweet.
BTW, Marissa is like 4 months OLDER than Cailey... Cailey has Marissa by a few inches and seriously 10 pounds. Brady picked Cailey up on Friday and said "Man, you need to lose some weight". We then had the conversation about how you NEVER EVER tell a girl that she needs to lost weight EVER!!!
This was tonight. I had finally found my camera...again...and walked in on Marcus giving Marissa a big hug... Aww.
Aren't they cute! Seriously, at times they look SO much alike it is freaky. He will be holding her and they will have the exact same expression. Insane, I just wish one of them looked like me!!!
Then there is Brady. Not a lot explanation needed. He is such a ham. Cracks me up and drives me insane. Love him to pieces!!
7 comments:
Seriously all I seen when I looked at that last pic of Brady...was totally your Dad!!
What a cutie. She is a little shrimp. Love the picture of her and her daddy.
I see you in all of your kids. I think kids change who they look like depending on the day. All of your kids are so beautiful and I wish I could see you all more often! The next time you come to grandma's and grandpa's let me know and I will try very hard to make it out to see you before you leave.
Cute Lish! I also love the picture of her and her daddy. She probably is going to be like her mom "short" ha ha!It's so fun when they find a best friend so little. Alyssa has a best friend but shes not as young as Marissa. And I will try to join you in the blogging world more often.
Oh my gads, I never noticed how much they looked like eachother - that is crazy!! I hope I get to see what Nate is like with a little girl someday - I think dads with their little girls are so cute. Loved the weight comment by the way!! ha ha!!
I kept thinking she looks like your mom, but they do look a lot alike in that picture! Too cute! Emmy has always looked just like me when I was little, but I took a pic a few weeks ago and she looks just like Aaron, I don't know if it was the expression or what, but it was too funny. I agree with Tara B, sometimes you find a little bit of everyone in the family.
Heather Hall come on Lish, maybe if I wouldn't have had my mommmy meet me at the fence so much I would have been your first BFF. Was that fence my fams or yours? ha ha!
Post a Comment