Saturday, April 12, 2008

I feel SO OLD!

Prom Night Movie Poster
Me, Marcus, his sister Sam and her boyfriend Chris went out last night...(date night) We went to Wingers for dinner...which TOTALLY hit the spot and then to the movie. I checked and there really isn't anything else playing right now that we haven't already seen, so we decided to give Prom Night a shot. Now, I REALLY don't like scary movies. I LOVE suspense, but I don't like to be scared...so Prom Night was pushing it for me (luckily Marcus is the same way).

Our first clue should have been when we were in line behind my friends 15 year old son AJ and Marcus' bosses son Conor. HELLO!! Second clue..the lady at the ticket counter told us that if any of the kids in there were on their cell phones or whatever to let them know and they would kick them out....she said it would make their night. Third? No seats! We were 15 minutes early and were lucky to find seats together. I swear we were there with the ENTIRE JR HIGH and Freshmen class. The show was retarded. Girls were seriously SCREAMING, which just made us laugh. I mean...SERIOUSLY???

So my advice is to NOT go to those kinds of movies on opening night...it is really depressing and will make you feel very old. Lol.....

4 comments:

Tara Bergsjo said...

That is to funny! You can't be old because that makes me exactly as old as you!!!!!

brenda said...

All I know is you are older than me! Ha Ha!! WAY Neat that Jed is coming home. I am thankful for the things he is fighting for and I love the kid even though it's been ages since I've seen him.

ShandeeO said...

OH isn't it depressing at times and at times your grateful! WEIRD HUH?

Tara said...

We are old. How did that happen? I remember being like fourteen in a shaving cream fight. Yeah for Jed coming home. That is way exciting. I bet you guys can't wait.