My friend Alissa tagged me forever ago to take a picture of something in our house that is a welcome site and made me smile..(in this case, made my day!).
OUR PASSPORTS CAME!! Whoo-
hoo! My picture is
completely hideous. We had gone to
Walgreens and had them done and I looked decent...BUT our heads were too small so we had to have them redone at the Post Office. My hair is in a bun/pony with a headband. I think I have mascara on from the day before and a crater the size of mars on my chin. At least I will ALWAYS look better than my passport picture eh? 96 days and counting!!

I WAS planning on taking a picture of the girls nightstand where I pile the clothes that need to be hung up...once it was clothes free of course. I don't think it is EVER going to be clothes free. What do you do?
I am tagging...
Kami,
Cuz Tara and Cindy Jo. Show us a welcome site in your house...
5 comments:
Glad to see the passports came- I'm so jealous you are going on a cruise!! You'll love it!
Happy you got your passports. How is little "SUPERMAN" doing? Those pictures look so bad. Poor little thing.
First of all, that was pretty quick on the passports! Right on!!! Second of all, I feel so bad for Brady - poor guy! That is going to be Dax, he is such a klutz! I hope he is feeling better. I'm not sure if I will be posting any prego pics, I took some and they are ugly. I think the camera is adding ten pounds! ;)
I want to see the passport picture.
I remember my first passport photo, I was a fox...and I think it was because I wasn't paying attention to the camera-guy, I was half asleep, I think I had the window down in my car so my hair did this sexy whispy thing...
My current photo is absolutely horrid...like these people at the airport or cruise station or whatever would really recognize me.
They should be understanding ;)
Post a Comment