Last Monday? Dont even know...but it was actually warmish...upper 40's and look no jackets! Really that would feel like heaven right now. I am soo ready for spring! So the kids were out front playing ball. Marcus and I were standing on the porch and he was throwing it to the kids. They did really well both catching and throwing, so NOT me... They had a blast and slept really well that night!
Totally posing! Such a nut.
2 comments:
It's funny that Kenna had it. I would probably be looking for it for a week and find it in my own hand. (Mommy brain BAD!). They are so cute. I think Rissa looks like you mom. When you get a chance you should post pics of your fam. I'm dying to see a 14 year old Teresa. So crazy. Luvs.
How cute! My camera disappears sometimes too. But its usually Hayden that had it. And instead of cute flower pictures I find a photo shoot of all his trucks and trailers in different positions and a couple self portraits. Ha Ha your girls are cute. They make me laugh. Kids are funny!
Post a Comment