I forgot to put this cute little conversation I had with Brady while we were at the park a few days ago. Both he and Marissa were in the "baby swings" and I was pushing them. After a few minutes, Brady noticed that there were no clouds in the sky.
Mom! Where are all the clouds?
I don't know Bubby, the wind must have blown them away.
Oh.
A few seconds later.
Mom, I need Jesus' phone number.
What? What for?
So I can ask Him where all the clouds are.
I then tried to explain that you didn't need His phone number, you just had to say a prayer. He liked the idea of calling Him on the phone much better. So sweet.
6 comments:
That is so cute. I wish they would stay that way forever.
I love this story. I remember when I was little, looking at the clouds and trying to decide which one Heaven was on top of. One time I was pretty sure I had found the right one! I love the innocence of youth.
Brady seems like such a funny boy! What a sweet story!
That is the cutest thing I have ever heard! I often wondered how to get a hold of God...it took 26 years, but I think I get it now!
I love those precious moments!! That seriuosly is so CUTE!!
Kids say the funniest things! So cute. I tagged Marissa.
Post a Comment