Then on Sunday, we got the sprinklers up and going. Kenna eventually started "dodging" the spray. She did pretty well until Marcus and Brady started aiming for her.
Marissa was a little upset she was caught in the crossfire. She had Papa Dave protect her. Such drama!!

After Kenna's shower, we decided to finally cut her hair. I think she decided 'for sure' after getting thru those knots she had from having all that product in for those curls. I think she would have been willing to shave her head during that comb out. Marcus' sister Sam did it for her. It is a longer A line. Too stinking cute! I think we are actually going to go a little bit shorter. She looks way too cute! She loves it too, so that is nice.
Ta Da!
I LOVE random moments.
2 comments:
She is so pretty and she looks so grown up!!
Aren't you glad your kids are interested in the world around them? It's cool to see that photo of them watching the big machinery. That seems to hold attention easily, maybe because they are sooo big! your family is so cute!
Post a Comment