This was taken on the way to SLC. I love it! They were seriously sleeping. So darn cute.
We ended up being able to see him about an hour earlier than we thought, but of course got to Camp Williams 1 1/2 hours early. We were so eager! Especially since we knew he was on base somewhere. They handed the kids these cute flags. This is them waiting.
We also made posters. Brady was holding one Teresa made. He was so excited! He later told me that there are bad guys in Iraq and Jed had to go help get them. Love his simple point of view.
Marcus, Rissa, Coltin and Brady...waiting. This was on Thursday, May 1 when we woke up to SNOW! It was freezing!
Me and Chelsea keeping warm while waiting.

You can just see Jeds head above the shoulder of the guy to the right. We literally had to hold Chelsea back. She was soo excited.
Jed and Chelsea. He later said she about took him out. Think that amazing kiss in the rain from The Notebook. That is what she did...only it was a big hug.
And Jed and Mom.
Jed, Marcus and Marissa.
Brady's turn.
Teresa had given him the balloons you see in the air. He and Chels are watching. Kinda sweet.
Coltin, I am sure is talking smack. He kept saying that he was going to bum rush him as soon as he saw him. At least he waited until we were leaving Macaroni Grill that night. Wasn't long before Coltin was down. He said Jed grabbed and pulled the artery in his neck....that made him call Uncle pretty quick. Why would you bum rush a Marine?? Only Coltin.
K- this picture is my absolute favorite picture EVER! How freaking sweet. Marissa was so sweet. She kept asking when we were going to Jeds house. Apparently Jed has just been living at his house in SLC for the last 8 months and didn't feel like visiting. That is how she perceives things. Love that.
Love Love Love them both!!!
So... he is back and we are soo freaking happy! He is amazing. He is so flippin funny and just an all around great guy to be around. We are so proud of him!!
On Fox 13, there was a clip and Chelsea is the first girl you see. She was soo excited. This is the link. Love it. http://http://www.myfoxutah.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail;jsessionid=FCC2352C78B85EC7A8A322548800CE0C?contentId=6445315&version=1&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=VSTY&pageId=1.1.1&sflg=1
9 comments:
That bottom pic of him and Rissa is to die for. It makes me want to cry. He is AWESOME! So glad he's home.
Wow! Just looking at the pictures sent me into tears! I am so gald that he is back and safe! Tell him Hi for me.
OK pregnant women should not read. I thought I was over my emotional crap but I'm obviously not. Tell Jed his old neighbor is very thankfull for what he is doing. I'm glad he is home safe with his family. Love you guys.
I'm sso glad he's back and safe!! The pictures are so sweet!
The is so neat! I am GLAD he made it home safe. I am happy you guys have him back home. Especially Chelsea.
That is so exciting!!! What a neat day and I'm so glad he is home safe to all of you. Also, thanks for remembering my bday, you are so cute! Love you!!!
that is so cute and excting what a great day
that is so cute and excting what a great day
Post a Comment