Daylin, Faith, Mallory and Kenna
Our Not so Little, Little Miss McKenna. She is a beaut. I am so freaked out for the coming years.
I just downloaded this from last week. How freaking cute! Marissa is snuggled right in there. Love.
Kenna is amazing. She was goalie this morning for soccer and was disappointed that she only had to stop the ball 4 times. She was SOO BORED! They won 7-0. She is good at pretty much everything she does...soccer, swimming, basketball...BUT to get that girl to let me do her hair or put her in anything "girly" is nearly impossible. I love pink, and buy a lot of it. She refuses to wear it! We recently gave it all to Mallory. She loves to be outside and with Mallory. She plays on the computer with her Webkin and likes to read. She is so sweet. She is almost always willing to help with the kids, getting them dressed and will make up funky games to play with them. She adores her dog Silvie, and spoils her rotten. She is still such a daddy's girl. I love that and the silly relationship they have together. She has such the spunky little personality but is always consciderate of other people's feelings. She doesn't lie..ever, I love how honest she is. When she does tell a little "fib" she fesses up pretty quickly...doesn't like having that on her conscience I guess. I love that little girl so much. She amazes me everyday.
6 comments:
I remember Kenna being so little and always so fancy- I guess that's because you were dressing her huh?! She is beautiful- I can't believe how old she looks in that picture! Tell Marcus to have the rifle ready!
She is SOOO pretty. I can't believe how big she's getting. You will have a teenager on your hands before you know it! What a sweet heart.
She is gorgeous! Maybe it is good that she is a tomboy. Keep those boys away. Yeah for your brother being home! His wife has got to be on cloud nine.
Oh my gads Lish, you guys are going to be fighting the boys off and soon. She is a knock out - just like her mama! Seriously, she looks JUST like you.
Your family is so cute, I'm glad I get to keep in touch, it's almost like you were still here! You are an amazing lady and such a good mom!
Wow she is so pretty she looks to grown up in those pictures. I think Halley is gonna be a tom-boy diva!
Post a Comment