It came on Wednesday...right before we were leaving for my grandma's in Logan. As soon as we got there, I charged it up and started snappin...
These two are totally their personality. I swear. So sweet and then SUCH a handful! All boy that one is.
On the tramp. We were playing "Bloody Mary". I cannot believe that my kids are playing some of the same games I did. Speaking of, does anyone remember that ditzy cheer that said something like *64 94 I don't even know the score. Go! Go! Fight! Fight! Gee I hope I look alright!* I cannot for the life of me remember and Kenna and Mallory would love it.
Rissa and Grandpa in the Blue House.
And Brady.
Brady on the Merry Go Round. He was haulin! I played on that same thing when I was little. Love.
This was a few days ago. Brady was pushin Marissa on the swings at the park by our house. How freaking sweet.
3 comments:
New cameras are the best! Yah!!!!! Your kids are even cuter now if that's even possible!
I got a new camera for christmas this year and also love it! I love watching the kids do things at grandma and grandpa's house. It alway's brings back so many memories!!
Yay a new camera! I'm so jealous. Happy Mothers Day by the way! Call me when you get a chance.
Post a Comment