Monday, February 11, 2008

Purse Tagged!!

I was purse tagged by Kami. What my purse looks like and what is in it. I usually just grab my wallet and leave my purse in the car, so I was a little scared as to what I would find. There is a lot of junk in there!!



What is in it??? Holy.
  • My cute sparkly wallet/clutch.
  • A sample of Guess perfume.
  • A Toe Ring.
  • A pair of sparkly dangly earrings I borrowed from Samantha for the UFC fight we went to 2 yrs ago...
  • The code to a house of a friend.
  • A pen.
  • An inhaler, and no I don't have asthma, I was just having issues at Jed's wedding so dad lent me his.
  • McKenna's earphones to her Mix Max.
  • A "pattern" for my quilt I am going to make for me and Marcus' bed.
  • Oakley sunglasses case.
  • Buyer protection plan and reciept for Toys R Us, from Christmas.
  • Headband
  • Coin Purse
  • Lots of punch cards.
  • Credit cards, most are expired. ie, Bowflex?? Why would I still have that??
  • A room card for Willow Creek in Ephriam UT. From JULY!!!!
  • Store Card...Blockbuster Smiths ect...
  • Walmart Shopping Card. Don't even know if it has anything on it.
  • LOTS of reciepts...mostly from Christmas shopping.
  • Movie stubs from 'This Christmas'
  • $10
  • A recipe for this yummy pudding, banana, fudge cookie thing.
  • Ticket from the UNLV vs Utah State game FROM AUGUST!!!
  • Bath and Body Works Mentha Lip Shine. Love.
  • Empty sewing maching needle package, so I know what size to get.
  • Buy one Dew or Pepsi get one free cap.
  • UNLV Schedule for the 2007-2008 year, both football and basketball.
  • UNLV Window Clings.

A little ridiculous, yes. Did I put it ALL right back in my purse, absolutely.

I am tagging* Brett, Shandee, Cindy Jo, and Lindsey.

No comments: