Friday, February 29, 2008

10 YEARS!


Wow! Insane how fast time goes. Marcus and I will have been married for 10 years in about two weeks. Look how young we are in that picture. You can definately tell it is the 90's. Check out my veil thingy. Nice.

8 comments:

brenda said...

LISH!!! that picture kills me. Why have I never seen any pictures before? Congrats on 10 years thats pretty amazing considering the world we live in. Love ya!!!

Darrell and Alissa said...

Congrats- and the picture is GREAT!!

ShandeeO said...

LOVE IT!!! I have the curly hair business goin on too! YIKES What was that all about?? LOL

The Blackburn Family said...

Woo Hoo! CONGRATS! That is so Awesome. I Love how the page turned out! Its way cute! Hope everything is well! Thanks for everything!

The Sumkos said...

I can't believe it has been 10 years. I'm so glad I was at your wedding, I have the cutest pics of us in your dress. I will have to scan it and send it over to you. Congrats!

Tara said...

You are such an old married lady! Congrats.

Unstoppable Lindsey said...

Look at you! I love it. 10 years huh?? Wow...let's see, something noteworthy that happened to me in the last 10 years...? Hmm, knowing you made it...all worth it sugar!

Anonymous said...

Thats so great....time goes by fast doesn't it! I remember you having to use the ladies room and trying to figure that out. That was FUNNY!!! Im so happy for you....rock on sister