Marcus is absolutely WonDErFuL! I absolutely believe that my mom and dad moved me at sixteen to Spring Creek, crying and cussing them the whole way, so I could meet Marcus. I know we are meant to be together. He is my everything, my rock, my best friend, my world. I am so lucky to have a husband that I know loves me unconditionally and would literally do AnYtHInG for me and our kids. He is an amazing father. Love...I LOVE YOU!
My Boys..old, but I love this picture.
Marissa, aka "Beautiful" to Marcus when she was at Primary's.

Hunny Bunny and Dad.
Me and My Love.
What is his name? Marcus David Fish
How long have you been married? Will be 10 years next month!
How long did you date? 10 months.
How old is he? 28
Who eats more? Neither of us right now...we are going to Mexico this summer and have to be HOT!!
Who said "I love you first"? Me over the phone. How retarded can you be in High School??
Who is taller? Really! Is there AnYonE who IS taller than me? It is a good thing, I can wear my 4" heals and still not reach his shoulders.
Who sings better? I can't sing. I know that, but it doesn't stop me. Marcus just doesn't sing so niether of us.
Whose temper is worse? His...but it takes it a lot to 'click'. Mine is more on the surface...so maybe it is me??
Who does the laundry?Me, unless I havent for a while and he needs underwear..then he does.
Who does the dishes? Both of us. We load that thing twice a day!
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Laying in bed, I do. We switched for a few months after we had Marissa because that was the only place for her bassinett. I don't think either of us slept well for those months.
Who mows the lawn? Either of us... usually Marcus. Last summer we paid a neighbor boy to mow it. It was cutting in on our boating time!! And it involves picking up dog turds, which is never a fun thing.
Who pays the bills? Me. Uggg!
Who cooks dinner? Dinner? My kids are eating Ramen right now. If it gets cooked, me. But if he is home, then he does it all. LOVE IT.
Who drives when you are together? Him. I hate driving, especially with him in the car. I think I have complexes from when his license was suspended and I HAD to drive and he would always yell at me for "riding the clutch". I probably did.
Who is more stubborn? Both of us. But I usually get my way, and then feel guilty for getting my way. Sucks.
Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? Neither of us. We are both so darn stubborn. We just call a 'truce' and move on. It works for us.
Whose parents do you see the most? Mine. His are 6+ hours away...mine are in town.
Who proposed? Hmmm. Officially. Him, way sweet. BUT when I came out of the bathroom with a positive stick and said "You going to marry me" I think that kinda counts.
Who has more friends? Neither of us. We stay home a lot. Well, me. Only one that I would go out with though. Here at least. Lots of phone, email and blogging buddies. Him...work people.
Who has more siblings? Same. Me...3 brothers and a sister...Him 2 brothers and 2 sisters.
Who wears the pants in the family? Funny, he just said last night..."I wear the pants in this house. She picks them out for me, but I wear them." I guess that explains that : )
I am tagging...Alissa, Kami, Cindy Jo, Shandee, and Tara.
4 comments:
Your so funny
That is cute! Love it! Ok I will call you!
Well how cute are you!! I agree, as bad as it sucked when you moved - it was meant to be. You guys are perfect together.
I love these little stories! I will get mine done soon!
Post a Comment