Brady and Marissa. Josh's pups Mo and Bear had to be part of the action and wanted to ride with them.
Kenna and Brady. I think this was the last attempt on the whole sledding thing.
Marissa and her sled dog.
The pups were smart, they wanted to cuddle to stay warm. Marissa's ear muffs crack me up.
Marcus, the kids and I went out to Little Firehole and went shooting and sledding with his friend, Josh and his family. Sledding didn't go so well. The snow so deep it was nearly impossible to climb up the hill, especially helping two 3 year olds! Then when you started to sled down, you sank. Alas, Marissa turned Braden into a sled dog and he pulled her around for a while. It was too cute.
Shooting. Honestly, I don't think I have EVER shot a gun. Kinda insane. But I used Josh's wife Jenny's and I actually hit some clay pigeons. It was freaking awesome. My shoulder is a bit stiff today, but it was really fun. Kenna helped load and launch the pigeons, while Marissa and Brady stayed in the warm truck. How fun though.
4 comments:
Look at you hot stuff with the gun! I'm impressed Lish, you are a hard a**!!
Looks like fun and you do look like a hard a**. I have a picture of me pregnant and shooting a BB gun this summer. I definetly do not look like a hard a** in mine.
YOU l@@k HOT! Go Lish! My husband would love it if I would go shoot guns with him. Fun Sledding.
You look great with that gun. I love going shooting with Trevor. I can't shoot but I like to think I can. The kids look like there have a great time in the snow.
Post a Comment