Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Our Pups....


Maxi and Marissa

Silvie and Brady

Marissa and "Silbie"....Notice Brady trying to ride Maxi in the background...

I haven't posted for a while, so for those of you that check often (like me), here is something new to look at...

The kids absolutely LOVE our dogs. They both are so good with the kids and will tolerate just about any amount of mauling the kids can dish out.

Marissa keeps telling me to take a picture of her with Silvie and then with Maxi, just so she can see the pictures. She cracks me up.

Not a lot else going on. We are staying inside as much as possible because it is FREEZING outside. It is only 9 degrees and is almost 2:00. At least it is warmer than the 11 below it was this morning when I took the kids to school....

Anywho....Happy New Year! Hope it is fabulous for you all.

7 comments:

Tara said...

My kids would love a dog but my hubby won't get one until we have a fence. We are mean. Maxi reminds me of your dog you had growing up. What was his name. Do you remeber the time we did the "rain dance" on your trampoline? We were nerds!

Lish Fish said...

His name was Barney and he was sooo stupid. We have a fence and that is the only reason we have them...My mom has Maxi's mom, and they are just soo cute when they are puppies. And yes, I remember the rain dance. It worked? I think it did. Not that it had anything to do with us. Such NERDS!!

The Sumkos said...

Cute dogs!! Dax loves dogs but Nate is not a fan so it might be a while for us. I can't believe how cold it is for you guys right now, that's crazy!! No wonder you love summer so much. I want to chat with you and catch up so plan on getting a phone call from me soon.

The Blackburn Family said...

Ya you guys are nerds! HaHa! Your dogs are cute. It's nice when they can tolerate all the mauling that kids dish out! Crazy coldness! Good Luck with that.

Darrell and Alissa said...

Love the pictures and especially where Brady is climbing on Maxi! One day we might actually get a dog- if my kids wouldn't act like they are going to wet their pants when ever one comes near them!!

brenda said...

Yea I second Kami's comment. You guys are nerds and I am not!!!! Who was in charge of the name Barney anyways, Colton. So how much snow do you have to go with the cold temps?

The Sumkos said...

Cute background lady!!! I love the fish!