
K- so after like a month of trying to figure out how ya'll get those freaking cute bloggin pages, I called my friend Kami. She finally gave up trying to guide me through it over the phone and just did it for me. THANK YOU KAMI But during our conversation, digital scrapbooking came up and she mentioned that she was looking for the software to try it out. I HAVE THE SOFTWARE and have for three years!! So, with a little tutorial found at http://www.shabbyprincess.com/ I did it!! I am soo excited. Marcus was even impressed. I dont know what he will say when he realizes the THOUSANDS of dollars of stuff in my room (yes I have a ROOM dedicated to crafts..) will go unused. Hmmm, BUT I have not scrapbooked since I had Brady so, maybe this way it will get done. I am soo pumped. Just thought I would share!!
4 comments:
Wow! I am so impressed! And I guess a little jealous. I am determined to get the program now. That looks so good! Don't you love that paper and all the fun elements it comes with? Your so cute! And really it was nothing!I think I am just as pumped to get started at the whole digital scrapbooking thing.I will have to call you for pointers and directions on how to get started on that. Love Ya!
So cute!! I so wish i was smart enough to figure it out! I have to laugh at Marissa on the scooter with her pants hangin down- what is she "Gangsta" or something? Maybe a little too much time in Vegas?!
She is just so tiny. I think 28 pounds and is 3 1/2. Since we've been potty trained there is NOTHING to hold those pants up. She is even wearing a belt in those pics, she just has NO bum! Then Brady never wears a shirt because he thinks he is cool so Rissa doesn't think she has to. Seriously, that tutorial was AMAZING. If I can figure it out, you can. I just have Photoshop Elements 4.0 which is only like $80Totally worth it.
I must say that is a pretty darn cute page! So guess what?? Kelly Fifield came home during Christmas with his fiance and I must say that he did a good job on picking her out she seemed like lotsa fun! But anyway he told me to tell you HI! He is still the same old Kelly which is a good thing cuz' we picked up right were we left off. Funny HUH! Well take care in the super cold weather!! MWAH Shandee
Post a Comment