So. They are off to dinner at the Brewery, then to the dance. Still just so weird. She and Kenna are only just under 4 years apart and that completely freaks me out that Kenna is that close to dating. Although, Marcus tells her that she can't date until she is married...hopefully she still thinks that is a good idea in a few years. Eek.
Saturday, April 18, 2009
Teresa's First Date
So so weird. My sister Teresa went on her first date tonight...it was Prom. So so weird. She went with Alex Johnson, who is my friend Tina's son...and Marissa's friend Cailey's brother. Nice. Sam and I did her hair and make-up. It is just strange. I remember my first date was to Prom also...it was a way fun night, but she just shouldn't be that old!! Wait, she isn't. She turns 15 on Monday.



So. They are off to dinner at the Brewery, then to the dance. Still just so weird. She and Kenna are only just under 4 years apart and that completely freaks me out that Kenna is that close to dating. Although, Marcus tells her that she can't date until she is married...hopefully she still thinks that is a good idea in a few years. Eek.
So. They are off to dinner at the Brewery, then to the dance. Still just so weird. She and Kenna are only just under 4 years apart and that completely freaks me out that Kenna is that close to dating. Although, Marcus tells her that she can't date until she is married...hopefully she still thinks that is a good idea in a few years. Eek.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
She is so beautiful. It is so crazy that she is so darn big! Time flies!!
She looks just like you that is crazy!!! So I ran in to you brother at church last weeek it was crazy I think I scared him. They were sitting behide me in sacrment and I didn't even know it was him and the in RS his wife was in there and I meet her and them I found you Jed and was talking to him. It was good to see him I hope that I see him so more!
She does look a lot more like you than in pics of her I've seen before. Crazy, she's like a little mini Lish. I can't believe that tiny little munchkin is old enough to go to prom. Insane.
Wow! Where did time go? I still remember her as a baby and a toddler. She does look like you and you're both so cute!
Um...I kinda feel a little old right now...geez, thanks! What is with people getting older...? I mean really? How cute is that though, pinning a boutineer...ah, the days! Um, I agree with Marcus, there is no way that Kenna is dating...ever. Just tell her I said so.
Post a Comment