Monday, April 27, 2009

Spring TaVaci Concert

So the TaVaci concert was Saturday. The girls did a great job...they are so funny. Kenna let me curl her hair and it was so stinkin cute. Right when we got home, she brushed it out tho. Little fart. I guess 2 hours of girly was more than she could handle. She looked beautiful though.
Ken-doll had a small solo! She rocked it. She can sing better than I can..thank goodness. It was the first part of their Hairspray medley.


And Rissa and Sammy. This was right after the concert and right after I dropped my camera. I was trying to juggle and hold too many things. I could cry. Seriously. It seems fine, but every picture is really dark, even with the flash going. So off to Nikon repair-land it is going. Unless anyone has any ideas??

4 comments:

Tara said...

You have the cutest girls. I think it's because they come from the cutest mama!

Tara said...

By the way if you saw me in real life you wouldn't think I looked so amazing! Thanks for making me feel hot though. Love ya!!!

Nicole said...

Don't you love TaVaci? It's Allie's favorite too. Your girls are adorable!

brenda said...

Kenna's hair is way cute, and Rissa's. Glad to see you are keeping bUsy.