Thursday, April 9, 2009

Baseball Tag

On the nice day we HAD...(obviously not today...yes, I am a little bitter) Brady and Coltin went out back to play a game they called Baseball Tag. They would hit the ball, then race around the swing set before they were tagged with the ball. Hilarious little bugger. Brady was awful proud of himself...he is a fast little bugger.



Little Miss Riss, watching. She is too dang cute.

And Kenna decided to dress Rissa up. Cinderella gown and a Kenna made crown. So cute.


Cannot wait for nicer weather so we actually do something. Spring break has been a killer with the snow. Ugh.

5 comments:

Darrell and Alissa said...

Rissa looks like Kenna in her cinderella dress up!

Embellish the Moment said...

Ugh indeed! This weather is garbage. Love the crown Kenna made, what a sweetheart big sister!

Tara Bergsjo said...

I am sorry the weather has been that bad there. We have had some wet weather, but very little snow.:)We have played a little everyday out side. So I am sure the warmer weather is coming your way.

The Blackburn Family said...

I definately spend my time outside enjoying the weather when it is nice. That's a BIG WHEN! Looks like you are doing the same. I miss you! Call me soon!

Jo said...

What fun! Sorry your weather sucks too! We hardly get one warm day and it's back to wet and so cold!