I had Jeff complain that I hadn't updated so here we go...
Jeffy came over to get a haircut. We had just bought some new clippers and Jeff was the first one to use them. Oh my goodness. It took an hour to cut his hair. Those clippers were awful!! Seriously. Of course I had thrown away the old ones because we got the new ones. Tip...DO NOT buy clippers from Ross.
Then it was Julz' birthdays. Aw. Kenners made her some brownies and wrote Happy Birthday on the top using white chocolate chips. Too cute. And yum. We love our Julz.
We also went bowling in Green River. We had stopped and ate lunch at Artic Circle (YUM) and Brady got his little green rabbit. He loves that thing. He is a nut.
Marcus and Marissa. Julz took this picture, I don't know what she was doing funky, but they are all fuzzy. Who knows. Marissa bowled a 63....AND they didn't have bumpers up until frame 7. She rocks. I bowled a 64. Yes, I suck.

Little Miss Riss. She is so stinkin cute. I love that little underbite that is going to cost us a fortune to correct.
Little Miss Riss. She is so stinkin cute. I love that little underbite that is going to cost us a fortune to correct.
Kenna on the other hand just told me that she hates her smile...WHAT?? We spent said fortune getting it pretty little fart. She is hilarious. Quite the little attitude this one has....she is a feisty little thing. Love her to pieces though.
Sidenote...our names on the board were Alice (Me...cuz Marcus thinks shes hot)...Bella (Julz) and Emmett (cuz Julz love her Emmett)...I think Marcus was embarrassed the entire time we were bowling. Julie was yelling cheers..."Emmett, Emmett he's the man if he can't do it, JASPER can. Then we had a "Strike Dance" that I got to use once, a "Spare Dance" and the lovely "Gutter Ball Dance". It was awesome. Matthew kept telling his mom to stop cuz she was embarrassing him. I laughed way too much. Loved it.
5 comments:
That sounds like so much fun! I love the names!!!
That sounds like so much fun! I love the names!!!
How fun are you guys!! I wish we lived by eachother, I want to go bowling!! :( Call me, I miss you!
Oster classic 76... very good clippers, worth the $$ since you'll probably never have to replace them. Even some of the smaller Osters are good. Sally's Beauty Supply, or look online.
Love the Twilight bowling!
You guys are too funny. Totally makes me want to go bowling. Only we probably wont use Twilight names!! ha ha
Post a Comment