What My Child says About Me. Do you ever wonder what your kids think of you and all you do? Ask them! This was hilarious! Fun for them, too! Copy and paste, send it on to other moms you know!
Kenna-10
Brady-6 ½
Marissa-4 ½
1. What is something Mom always says to you?
McKenna- “Be Nice.”
Braden: "I love you"
Marissa- “Go in your room”
2. What makes Mom happy?
Kenna- “When mom is gone, I clean our house.”
Braden: "Me!! (giggle) Oh I know, Dad!!"
Rissy: ”I love you”
3. What makes Mom sad?
Kenners- “When I am mean to Braden and Marissa.”
Brady: "When you and dad gets in a fight"
Marissa- “When you and dad fight”
4. How does your mom make you laugh?
Ken Doll- “Dances around the kitchen.”
Braden: "Tickle me"
Rissa- “Tickle my arm pit”
5. Who are your mom's best friends?
Kenna- “Julie and Tina and Michelle”
Brady-“Shell”
Marissa- “Uh, Me? I am.”
6. How old is your mom?
Ken- “28”
Bubby- “29 I mean 28”
Riss- “Uh 7”
7. How tall is your mom?
McKenna- “5’1””
Braden: “I don’t know”
Rissa- “This tall.” Holding hands apart.
8. What is Mom's favorite thing to do?
Kenny Annie- “Go on vacation.”
Brady: "Read"
Marissa- “Play with me.”
9. What does your mom do when you're not around?
Kenna- “Read”
Brady- “Read, or get on the computer, or go somewhere without me.”
Riss- “Uh…call me”
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
McKenna- "Acting."
Braden: "Umm.Books"
Rissa- “I don’t know”
11. What is your mom really good at?
Kenners- “Reading”
Bubby: "Making books on the computer”
Riss- “Typing”
12. What is your mom not very good at?
Kenna- “Dancing.”
Braden: "Lets see…you’re not very good at dancing."
Rissa- “Hmm. You’re not very good at typing.”
13. What does your mom do for her job?
Ken- “She cleans my dads work and house.”
Brady- “Clean”
Marissa- “Clean”
14. What is your mom's favorite food?
Ken- “Probably Olive Garden”
Brady: "Chicken Cordon Bleu”
Rissa- “Macaroni and Cheese.”
15. What makes you proud of your mom?
Kenna- “When she” apparently she couldn’t think of anything…
Braden: "Watching movies. I mean no…hmm Watching movies at the movie theater"
Marissa- “Tickle Me”
16. Who is your mom's favorite cartoon character?
McKenna- “The old fashioned Mickey Mouse..like the cartoon dude. Not the new fashioned 3D dude.”
Braden: "Huh…The old fashion Mickey Mouse"
Miss Riss- “The Makers” ????
17. What do you and your mom do together?
Kenna- ”Sometimes you take me to craft things.”
Brady: "You sometime go to the movie theater"
Riss- “Play”
18. How are you and your mom the same?
Kenners- “Our eyes. We both like scrapbooking. And probably both hate cleanng. We both like Pepsi."
Braden: "We have the same last names."
Rissa- “Cuz.”
19. How are you and your mom different?
Ken Doll- “You like Pink and I like Blue. Umm.”
Brady: "We don’t have the same first names. "
Marissa- “Cuz we change clothes”
20. How do you know your mom loves you?
Kenna- “Cuz you say it every night.”
Braden: "You say it all night"
Marissa- “Cuz I just love you”
21. What does your mom like most about your dad?
Ken- “Uhh…His personality? I don’t know.”
Brady: "When he lets you, the last time you were in Salt Lake he letted you drive on a horse"
Rissa- “Making speghetti”
22. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?
Kenna- Probably right now, its Cancun.
Braden: "Salt Lake"
Rissa- “Salt Lake”
K---that was funny, and a little scary. The dancing thing kills me, I didn't realize I was THAT bad... They are funny. Marissa was bored after about 10 questions...but too cute.
5 comments:
Oh that's fun! It's great that you have the 3 to ask... I'll have to try it on Emmy, she'll probably just say "I dunno".
Those are some great answers! WAy cute!
Way to funny and cute! I always get a kick out of what Kids say. I'd say your favorite food was mac&cheese (with salt and pepper) too since that's all we ate whenever we were at your house...the good ol' days. Your Kids are great!
Yah, lame blogger is back!! I have a lot of reading to do. That was a cute post, I could not do that with Dax, every answer would be "um what?" I want to hear about your weekend getaway, call me chica!
Brady slays me! I love the 'what makes you and your mom the same/different' questions. I was laughing so hard!! Rissa's a little sassafrass. Love them. Very inspiring...I'm gonna make my kids do this!
Post a Comment