After talking to a friend today, it came up that Marissa will be turning 5 in about a month. I know that, but somehow it just slammed into me that they (all the kiddos) are getting so stinking big!
So that made me go thru pics and I found these adorable pics from about 4 years ago we took in the front yard. Look at Brady. He is so cute. Kenners looks nothing like she does there. And Riss!! Ahhh!!! I don't even think she was walking yet at the time of these pics....
So that made me go thru pics and I found these adorable pics from about 4 years ago we took in the front yard. Look at Brady. He is so cute. Kenners looks nothing like she does there. And Riss!! Ahhh!!! I don't even think she was walking yet at the time of these pics....


3 comments:
I know how you feel. Ellie turning three for some reason was really hard for me. I can't imagine five! That song "Don't Blink" is so true.
I agree. Ryan is only 3 but he looks like he is 4 maybe 5, It is so hard to think how big they are all!!
5 is a hard one! Your kids are so stinkin' cute! I'm still not adjusted to the fact that my oldest just turned 5. They just grow up way to fast!
Post a Comment