HILARIOUS. I can't believe your baby will be five! Crazy. I loved your "what my kids say about me post" I keep asking Halley the questions but I don't like what she says!
So Funny! lol! My Boys often brush thier teeth while in the bath tub at the same time. I don't really know what's worse, but at least their teeth are clean and so are they when they get out of the tub.
9 comments:
That is pretty funny. Do you do that too?
Hey at least she brushes her teeth right! Kids, what we do without them?
I seriously just walked by the bathroom and looked in and this is what she was doing. Nice. It totally cracked me up...but that is soo gross!
HILARIOUS. I can't believe your baby will be five! Crazy. I loved your "what my kids say about me post" I keep asking Halley the questions but I don't like what she says!
That is so FUNNY! She is adorable!!
That is way funny! Cute little girl!
So Funny! lol! My Boys often brush thier teeth while in the bath tub at the same time. I don't really know what's worse, but at least their teeth are clean and so are they when they get out of the tub.
That cracks me up!
It's the only way to do it. I'm surprised she isn't talking on the phone too!
Post a Comment