So it snowed. Not a lot but enough to shovel. So I was out trying to get it done, and Brady comes out and wants to help. I gave him the big shop broom and put him to work.
A few minutes later, Riss comes out and wants to know what she gets to do.
Brady says, "Just sit there and look pretty, Riss."
9 comments:
That is so cute! We have only had little sprinkles of snow.
sooo cute. I love it when kids say such cute things.
Love ya
That is way cute! We haven't had any snow except for a little about a month ago!! It doesn't seem like December without it. I loved your Christmas count down so I went and got me one! Thank for the idea! ;)
Nice. Sarcasm must be genetic!
I love that!!!
Wow you can tell he is the only little guy in the house. What a cutie. So Marcus really liked Twilight? I am still trying to talk Mike into taking me. I'll let you know how that goes.
That is so funny. He is so freakin cute I love his new glasses. Sounds like you have a sweet talker!!! FUNNY.
That is so hilarious! Gotta love our boys. So you will be so proud of me I finally read Twilight and I went to see it with my MIL and Lilly today and I loved it!!!You need to call soon. Its been a while.
that is too funny. Have a great Christmas..
Post a Comment