Monday, December 29, 2008

AAAGGHH!!! GRRRRR!!!

I love this child dearly, but I think I am going to go insane. She is the WORLDS BIGGEST PACK RAT! Not even kidding.

She spent over an hour yesterday "cleaning" her room. It wasn't clean, you could see the floor for a change, but still stuff shoved into piles..

So, being the nice mom I am, I have been in her room for over 2 hours; with a huge black yard trash bag (which is full), cleaning her room while she is at basketball. Not only does the child have bags/baskets/totes/purses all over, they are STUFFED with random stuff. She had a basket full of rocks. ROCKS!

Ken-doll, I love you, but you are the biggest pig ever.

3 comments:

Our Busy Five. . . said...

That's funny! I know it isn't to you though. Baylen's not as bad, but I just found a big pile of garabage and clothes shoved under his desk where your legs are supposed to go!!!!

Tara Bergsjo said...

I know how you feel when you find such random stuff in your kids rooms! Just a few weeks ago I founs sacks full of some kind of nuts the kids found aot side. kids are to funny and lots of work!!!

JoJo said...

that's to to funny!!!Well if you think Kenna's a pack rat look at Skyler wow mom will send us on a annual month "clean your room days" and me and lane will be done with our room and we have to go help Skyler with her room because she has so much CRAPPPPP ugh its so frustrating but i tell her she has to do it by herself cause I'm not helping shhh don't tell mom. well i miss you Tons :)