So, we use DVR daily. I love it, it is especially great while watching Prison Break or other "suspenseful' shows were it leaves you hanging thru those darn commercial breaks and you can just fast forward right thru them. Nice.
I dont know why were werent using DVR (perhaps we were 'live'), but I saw this commercial. I laugh everytime I see it. It is so stupid, but I love it. Marcus thinks I am insane.
I dont know which is more hilarious, the "doooiing" or the "Meee likey". Ha ha.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TaHDN3_X4QY
3 comments:
Darrell and I just saw that commercial and had to watch it a few times- we were laughing so hard!!
I can't believe they would do that in an Arby's commercial. It's way funny. I like your sparkly Santa countdown widget.
I have heard a lot about this commercial. Very clever. I don't have DVR yet. Can you believe it! Seriously get with the times Tara.
Post a Comment