Saturday, December 13, 2008

TaVaci Christmas 2008

TaVaci...

This was Marissa's first year. She absolutely ♥s it. She did so good. Kenna has been in TaVaci since 1st grade, so this was her 5th or 6th concert.

Marissa. Front Row...4th in. You can barely see her, I was bummed. I knew where they were, but didnt think about the curve in. Dangit!!! Bad seats. Bought the DVD, so should be good to go. She has the big bow on the side of her head.



Kenna. Middle Row, 2nd in with the chin length bob (which we did today). Cute. Marcus is going to tease her for a million years about the cheerleading thing, lol.

There she is. I raided Julz camera, she had great seats and was able to see Miss Riss.

Kenna and Daylin

Mallory, Kenna and Daylin

Mallory and Kenna. Teno and Matthew in the background, little farts.

They did great. They had some really cute songs...totally gets you into the Christmas spirt...(like that is hard).
The videos are about 30 seconds....not too long.

1 comment:

Embellish the Moment said...

Fun! It does get ya in the Christmas spirit. I think Emmy would love that when she gets bigger. Apparantly she's a performer! Kenna's hair is super cute.