Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Kenners Camera

Miss McKenna got a camera from Santa...lucky girl. Because she went snowboarding for her very first time today, she took it with her so Julz could take some pics for me. While downloading, there were some from Christmas that were just too cute.

Papa Dave (and Uncle Chris)... I am sure they were playing Guitar Hero. That game is so addicting. I am forcing myself to learn the drums. They are soo much harder than the guitar it is ridiculous.

Aunt Hottie...I mean Sam. She is too cute.


Miss Riss and her babies. She loves these babies. She named them...drum roll...Baby Pink and Baby Purple. (Or Pink and Purple Babies) Isnt she creative?


Yes, she looks haggard. And yes, this is what she looks like most of the time. She HATES having her hair done, and cries every single morning when I comb it. I am even doing it "softly" with the "soft brush" and "stuff that makes the tangles go away" and she still freaks. She tells me everything above every morning when she gets her hair done. Oh and "Just one, mom, k?!" Meaning just one rubberband, usually just to keep it to the side and out of her eyes. If I do more, it is drama, but then she loves it and giggles. I swear.
Bubby. I dunno. This kid completely cracks me up. I think this is day three of whatever Coltin did to his hair. It was cute, I cant do it. That out of bed/messy/beach look. Kinda losing it on day three, however.
And Kenna's feet.
Now for the reason I downloaded.
Kenna went with Julie, Mallory and Matthew to Pinedale to ski at WhitePine! She was soo excited. I convinced her that she would need lessons (read: told her she was taking lessons or wasn't going), and she was glad she did (see, moms know what they are talking about!!). Her lessons were for a little more than an hour and she did really well, at least she was able to go without rolling/flipping down the hill.
Kenners and her instructor.
Pooped. She said she didn't want to get back up.
Ah!! Success! (I think she may be on her way down, but at least she is up!)


Julz said she did really good. I am glad she was able to go. She is walking a little stiff and about cried when Marcus told her he was going to give her early birthday spankings...but she is really excited to go again. She thinks she is going to go with Coltin....maybe one day. That kid is crazy.











9 comments:

BRITT said...

I love to see pictures that the kids take. I have only been snowboarding once. It was terrible. It looks like by the end she was doing great. NOT ME I really think I never got up. It was along time ago and I have blocked the memories out!!!

Our Busy Five. . . said...

That is interesting that Marissa is that way with her hair. Sorry to tell you that it might not get better for a while. Halee is the same way with doing her hair. Just the other morning I was combing VERY softly and she didn't just whimper cry she did the SCREAM cry. She has been like that since she was just little and now she's 7and still not any better. Oh well. Maybe one day. . .

Our Busy Five. . . said...

Oh and Guitar Hero is VERY addicting!!!!

Karen said...

It looks like you had a wonderful Christmas! That is so fun when you have little ones! You do such a great job with your blogs, I love to read them and see what is happening. I think this was one of our quietest Holidays,except for Kari's mission call... Now that was exciting! Have a wonderful New Year and keep on bloggin'!

The Sumkos said...

I'm alive and back to blogging! Your Christmas looked like fun and you're kids are just as spoiled as mine. Call me, I miss you! I feel like I haven't talked to you forever!

Embellish the Moment said...

How fun for Kenna. I love Rissa and her babies! Emmy is obsessed with your Christmas card she keeps poining at riss and saying "that is my friend"! It's too funny.

So here's the skinny.
http://www.nintendo.com/wii/virtualconsole/games
There is a list of the games. In your Wii menu you go to options, and internet connections. You can connect it to wireless or regualr internet. (We just searched for wireless connections and found one of our neighbors that wasn't locked!) Then once you are connected you go to the Wii Shopping channel in the Wii Menu. You can either use your CC to buy games or buy a Wii points card at the store. Then you just pick which ones you want and download them. It puts the games right in your main menu. Super fun!

brenda said...

Looks like you had a great Christmas. I love seeing the pictures of all your fam. It is so weird to see your brothers grown up and stuff. WEIRD!!!

The Blackburn Family said...

Looks like you had a fun Christmas! It was so good to hear feom you the other day. Guess you have to call me to make sure I am still alive since I don't ever post anything. Love YA!

Tara Bergsjo said...

She is so cute! I love all the pictures of your kids! I hope all is well with you!