Saturday, December 13, 2008

Christmas Card Pictures...

So, today was the TaVaci concert. I knew Kenna and Marissa would be all done up cute, so I thought it would be a good time to take Christmas Card pics...

Notice how cute his smile is, RIGHT BEFORE we went next to the tree.

Not really sure what Kenna is doing, and look and Brady...what kind of smile is that?


Need I say more?? I have to say that this was close to becoming "the one"...it totally shows his personality.

Brady looks constipated, I dont know what Rissy is doing. Kenna looks like she is scared they
both have cooties...

Seriously... I wanted to beat him.

Ohh! Ohh?? I think this may be it! Keep in mind, I knew I would change it to black and white....so ignore Bradys red and black sweater...

Ahhh.. There we go.


Final product. Email me or leave a message and it will come to a mailbox near you...it is always nice to have something to hold and look at for a change...

3 comments:

Darrell and Alissa said...

So cute!!

Heidi said...

I love it!! Mine was shot when we were cutting down our Christmas tree. Not to great, but what can I say, I guess it will have to do this year. I better get one!

Our Busy Five. . . said...

Thanks for the cute Christmas card, we got it in the mail a few days ago. I have been really bad at doing my blog this past month, but I am going to catch it up today. I have to before another holiday comes and goes. . . You would think I would have more time to do it now that I am not working anymore. Maybe in time. Have a very Merry Christmas!!!!