Christmas is always completely insane, this year seemed especially crazy for some reason. Who knows why. Usually I am done shopping way before Christmas, let alone Christmas Eve...and guess what? I was still shopping Christmas Eve. Ridiculous. For things I really didn't need either. Isn't that how it usually goes? I swear!?!
Tradition is Christmas Eve at my parents house. We have Schnitzel for dinner (yum) and then open our gifts to each other including our jammies from my parents. As you probably know, we have developed a jammie "theme"... each year is something that has happen within our family. Last year was hearts because of the weddings of Jeff and Jed. This year, we all had plaid bottoms and grey shirts because our week in June at Bear Lake, the skies were very 'grey'. Quite the stretch, but it works... Lots of fun and the beginning of the kiddos being completely spoiled.
Kenners....I was complaining that I never have a good picture of her. She is always pulling some weird face or has some "peace" sign going on. So, she obliged me for a few pics. What a sweetie.

Mr Brady. I believe he found some Halloween Candy in the drawer and was showing off his "scary" teeth.

Jeff, Breezy and Rissy...Breeze was trying to get kisses. She is awful stingy with those kisses. Little stink!

Obviously, Jeffy isn't so stingy with those kisses.

Jeffy and Coltin John snuggling.

Rissy's face after opening her pack and play for her baby. She was all excited. Cracked me up.

Marcus' parents and sister came about 9:30 Christmas Eve with their Maltese, Zoe. Sam and Chris' dog, Shadow, wasn't so sure about her. Poor Zoe....and Missy. Lol. Shadow can JUMP!!

Zoe and Missy.

Zoe hiding from Shadow. Poor thing.

Reindeer food. Love this tradition.

Nana helped this year.

Santa DEFINITELY found us this year. Insane how things add up. Kids were completely spoiled rotten!! COMPLETELY!
Red packages are from Santa....

Marissa's excited pose after opening our Wii. I believe she was saying "Yessss!!!"
She is too funny.

Brady's cool hat, just like his Uncle Coltins.
Kenna's IPod. I believe I am jealous.
Marcus, Papa Dave and Brady playing Guitar Hero World Tour after Uncle Chris hooked up the Wii.






4 comments:
I forgot you do the themed pj's! I love that idea and may have to steal it for future Christmas-es! We didn't get all the noisy things with the Wii since we knew the kids would be so excited just to gt one- I haven't ever given my kids any electronics- mean mom! Next year I know they'll be smart enough to realize they can ask Santa for things I say no to! Have a great New Year!!
Looks like you guys had a great Christmas. I don't think Santa missed your house at all!!! I know it is silly, but I feel bad for the boys not having any contact with their father or their grandparents on that side on Christmas or ever for that matter. Oh well, I guess that is their decision not mine. The reindeer food is always a fun tradition, we do that every year as well. It is funny we stand off our porch and throw it out too!! Glad you guys had such a wonderful Christmas. Have a Happy New Year as well!!!! Love from all of us.
Wow it looks like you guys had a way fun Christmas!!
More like made her take a few pics....Jk i love you Lish hee hee!!!!well I'm glad you had a good Christmas.
Post a Comment