So, here I sit. Trying to figure out how to load stuff onto Ebay. I hear that tell-tell sound of a little boy peeing. But wait...the downstairs bathroom is out of order....... The little fart was PEEING IN THE SHOWER! Gross.
Ditto to above comment! I think it is natural for boys to try that, they just don't realize that some of it is what they are standing in! your page just gets cuter, you are so talented at this! Thanks for sharing with us.
5 comments:
That is so funny! That sounds like a boy! I am sure I will have to deal with stuff like that soon enough. ( If Ryan ever decides to potty train!)
Ditto to above comment! I think it is natural for boys to try that, they just don't realize that some of it is what they are standing in! your page just gets cuter, you are so talented at this! Thanks for sharing with us.
That is great!! When Baylen was younger he went potty in his Little Tikes tool bench and I didn't find it until it was dried out!!!
Something for me to look forward to I guess....
Seriously where do they come up with these things. I too am looking foward to that stuff!
Post a Comment