It was 'F' week at preschool this week, and Friday the theme was fish. Marissa took a little fish bath toy to school and came home with this! She is beyond thrilled. Every time you ask her what its name is, it changes. It is either Guppie or Lucy...and it is a him. She sits and watches Lucy/Guppie to see if HE has eaten any food. Such a good little mother.
4 comments:
What a great little mother! that is so cute. I NOT GOING ANY WHERE FOR THANKS GIVING SO YOU better get a hold of me so that we can get together that would be great to see you. I want you to do my chirstmas cards so I'll be calling you love ya
That is so cute! Her preschool does such neat things!
I think a fish (singular) is the perfect pet! We have a little beta named Nemo of course. The other day I came into the kitchen to find that Emmersen had fed him all by herself! There was like half a bottle of food in the bowl. Luckily I found him and got his water changed before he became a floater!
How cute! I think that shows their motherly instincts doesn't it? Your kids are such good athletes. Mine, not so much! Ha ha oh well! Fun pictures.
Post a Comment