Kenna is on the biggest field this year and their team plays against 12 year olds...these 12 year olds are HUGE and you know they are good and enjoy it if they are still willing to play. She is an aggressive little bugger. She is not scared of anything. She loves being half-back, but sometimes plays goalie too.
And then there is little Miss Riss...she was rolling up like a burrito in our blanket during the game. I really should sign her up too, but when they are that young...it is soo retarded to watch. A bunch bees swarming around the ball. Maybe next season. She love practicing and kicking the ball, so we will see.
Mallory, Daylin and Kenna. They only had 7 girls show up for the game so they had to play the entire time. I am surprised they didn't fall over from exhaustion. Mall's little brother Matthew was the goalie for most of the game. Lol.
Another season down...we will start again in the Spring. I cannot wait. (That means it is boating time again). ;o)
No comments:
Post a Comment