Tuesday, October 7, 2008

My Creative Outlet...

Ok.. I have had this site for like 2 months now, but am too freakin FREAKED to let anyone know. I know, retarded. Anyways..

I made Sam and Chris' wedding announcement and it was fun and a great creative outlet for me. Marcus convinced me to put it out there to others. (That is the scary part)...

So, I have been working on a blog that shows some ideas that I can do to make different cards for peeps. It is http://d-lishdesigns.blogspot.com/ D-LISH ha ha ha...

So there you go. Now I can say I did it. ;0)

6 comments:

The Sumkos said...

Those are so cute Lish!! I am so proud of you! You are so good with that stuff.

Tara Bergsjo said...

You are so creative! That is something I wish I was better at. They all looked wonderful!!

BRITT said...

They are so good. I love your blog name. I wish you would have posted this like two weeks sooner! my neighbor just designed Halley and brin's birthday invitations. SO CUTE!

Embellish the Moment said...

Cute Stuff! This digi-scrap thing is SOOOO addictive! Good for you! You'll do awesome! And I love the name because baby you are D-LISH-OUS!

The Blackburn Family said...

So So cute Lish!!! I am glad you finally decided to do it. I love them all! I too love the name. Way cute. You are very good at that stuff!

Tara said...

Cute stuff. Cute name. Sounds like your having fun with it.