I am a mother, wife and multitasker.
I think I should slow down and enjoy every moment.
I know Marcus loves me. Unconditionally.
I want to lose 30 pounds.
I have 3 amazing kids and a wonderful husband.
I wish I knew if we are going to move or not. I hate the unknown.
I dislike tension...with anyone. I want everyone to be happy.
I miss being pregnant and having a baby to snuggle.
I fear losing someone I love...and heights.
I smell my Scentsy Pomegranate Orange melt.
I crave REAL Pepsi. Down to one a day.
I cry when I am overwhelmed.
I usually go to Walmart in my sweats. I have vowed this will change after said weight is off.
I search for things I have put in "safe places".
I wonder what decisions and choices my kids are going to make.
I regret nothing. My decisions made me who I am.
I love my family, boating, reading, crafting and digi-scrapping.
I care about my kids' needs over my own.
I worry about the upcoming election and what my kids' future is going to be like.
I am not sure why Brady is TERRIFIED of clowns and other characters.
I remember birthdays and other random dates. Like our first kiss (May 17, 1997)
I believe everything happens for a reason.
I sing all the time, but badly.
I don't always shower everyday...Gross.
I fight with Kenna the most, we are so much alike.
I write on my calendar to keep all our activities straight.
I lose my temper rarely, but my cell phone at least once a day.
I win at pop culture games...any random thing about who is dating who is stuck in my brain.
I don't understand why people make the choices they do, especially when they KNOW better.
I can usually be found with my kids, Marcus or on the computer.
I listen really well, I think. I love hearing about my kids' day.
I need to be more diligent about running and exercising.
I forget things rarely. That funky spot for random information I guess.
I am happy with my life in general.
I tag...whoever wants to do it! It is kinda fun and REALLY hard!
1 comment:
This is a really cute tag! The one that makes me laugh the most is the sweats and Wal-Mart! When Darrell and i got married and we were unpacking all our clothes I had one pair of sweats- he quickly threw them away. I was a little annoyed and asked what the heck he was doing. He said all these mormon women get married and live in sweats and then that's all they wear because they say they can't fit in anything else. So of course it turned into a big argument about if he would love me if I gained weight..... Anyway- he just didn't think before acting and just expressed his annoyance of the mom's who are dirty and jsut look gross and say how they only are at home so it doesn't matter. He feels like he dresses to look nice for me, so I should for him too. That started a whole new argument- oh the fun first year! Anyway- I don't own any sweats and one day I'm going to buy them and wear them to Walmart just to make him roll his eyes! Thanks for reminding me of this fun little time of our life!!!
Good thing he can handle pajama pants at walmart instead of sweats or we'd have a big problem!!;)
Post a Comment