Thursday, October 2, 2008

4 x 4


While blog hopping today, I stumbled on this cute tag. VERY random...but you open your picture file, then the 4th folder, then upload the 4th picture. Explain a little about what was going on in that picture...

I took this over three years ago. I was putting together a "What I Love About You" scrapbook for Marcus for our 7th anniversary. This one is obviously staged, but he pretended he didn't know what I was doing.. It was that I LOVE he still holds my hand. Aw...

The book turned out great. I think that was the last time I actually scrapbooked with paper...how sad is that!

Whoever wants to play...play. Kinda fun.

7 comments:

BRITT said...

That is a cute idea, I already looked at what picture it would be and I love it. I will be posting it soon. No fair that you have been Christmas shopping. I bought a Christmas decoration that I hid from Jeremy...he gets annoyed if I skip halloween. I am so excited I want to draw names for family gifts and start getting ready!

Embellish the Moment said...

Awww...So sweet I got a tooth ache! I posted mine. It's lovely.

BTW, loving the Halloween theme. I have been leaving your music on because it's so much fun! I love the Aqua one, I had never heard it before.

Embellish the Moment said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tara said...

That is a fun one. Your the sweetest wife in the whole wide world.

The Sumkos said...

That is so cute!! How cute that you did that. I am calling you on Monday!

The Blackburn Family said...

Cute idea Lish!! I love it!

Tara Bergsjo said...

What a cute idea! I will have to try to make time to do it. I have been so busy I have had a hard time keeping up on blogging!!