Thursday, August 21, 2008

Weekend With Papa Dave

Marcus' dad was in town this weekend. We went to the lake Sunday. It was absolutely beautiful. I am so sad the summer is almost over!! Insane how fast it went.

Papa Dave and Marissa.

McKenna's foot. See her middle toe? It is white! It was like that for at least 30 minutes. Didn't know what the deal was.


We had a lot of fun during his visit. We don't see them enough. We went and saw Kung Fu Panda on Monday (one of the summer movies)...I get a kick out of that show. It is too funny. Love Jack Black.

I think this is my shortest post ever. I wasn't too camera happy this weekend. I am sure Marcus was glad. ;o)

2 comments:

Tara Bergsjo said...

I think that is one thing my kids really love, spending time with grandparents! I t looks like fun. And you are right summer went by way way to fast!!!

brenda said...

Thanks for leaving memories. I loved the clubhouse in your old garage. Did you get homesick too? I thought I was the dorky one. And about the stupid white fence. I am petty sure it was yours. Glad we got to grow up together.