Seriously, I thought I was going to be ok. I was a mess with McKenna cuz she is our oldest. I know I am going to be a complete wreck with Marissa cuz she is the baby. But I thought I would be ok with Brady. Im not.
The freaking Bus Barn called this morning to see if Brady was going to ride the Kindergarten bus to school. That is all he has ever wanted to do is ride that bus. So yes he is. (Kinda crazy that I am letting him ride the bus when I take and pick up Kenna. Little kids learn WAY WAY too much on those buses - but it is ONLY Kindergarten so he should be safe...right??) That phone call stated me freaking. Then what do I do?? Go freaking school supply shopping!! Kenna had been bugging me for at least a week. Probably not the greatest idea I have ever had, but what do you do.
I am so going to miss him! Kindergarten is ALL DAY here! That is a lot for little guys. He is my buddy, my cuddle bug and my entertainment. Marissa is going to go crazy without him. Sniff. And to top it all off, he had to get a big boy backpack.... He had been using a "Jr Sized" and now the new one drowns him. But look how excited he is.


Bubby...I am going to miss you but I am so excited for you! You are going to be awesome and make lots of friends and just grow up way too fast for me. But you know what?? You are always going to be mine. Sniff.
Sidenote...check out his shiner. He wrecked on his scooter on Monday and is lucky to still have his eye. Handle bar...eek.
4 comments:
Aw!!:( I hear you! My baby goes to kindergarten next year...Sniff sniff!! What am I going to do?! And Lilly being in 5th grade this year wow that is what is gettin me right now. Hopefully Marissa keeps you busy and will keep your mind off him being gone. Good Luck!
You are so cute! I am dreading kindergarten with Dax, I will struggle! He is so cute and love the back pack! It was so fun to chat with today, definately need to do it more!
Yeah, i think I'll have an emotional meltdown when it's time for Emmy to go to school. I started bawling the first time I took her to nursery. There's no hope for me.
So Mamma Mia has an adult storyline, and has a lot of adult inside jokes, but there's no sex scenes or bad language. It's about a girl getting married who was raised by her mother and doesn't know who her father is. She finds her mom's journal and finds out that she has 3 possible dads, so she invites them all to her wedding. It's a musical made up of all ABBA songs. I think you'd probably be safe to take Kenna. You decide.
Wow I can't beleive he is really gong to kindergarten! I was just thinking the other day that my baby of the family will be starting preschool next year. The time goes by to fast and it is not fair!! I do think it will be so hard when they are all in school all day!! I don't know what I will do without my kids home with me!
Post a Comment