The ladies playin games...
My gift for Chris...I mean Sam. Ha ha ha. She was soo embarrassed. Yes it is a candy whip and candy tassels...
Kenna made this for her. So cute. I loved it. Blow it up so you can see..
I have to tell you the funniest game ever to play. While Sam was opening her gifts I was writing down some random things she would say....
-Awe!!
-Are you trying to make this harder for me?
-Oh my gosh, it smells so good, it smells sooo good!
-That is soo pretty!
-Yes, I have really long legs.
You get the idea. Anyways, when she was done I reread them as things she was going to say on her wedding night. HA. I was so disappointed she didn't mention how furry the bathroom rugs she got were. That would have been priceless.
6 comments:
I have played that game before and it is pretty hilarious. You always have funny stuff to blog about. Very entertaining.
Cute! You have cute ideas. What a fun shower?! I love what Kenna made way cute.
Love it! Love the tassles! Those are too funny!
Bridal showers! Seems like forever since I have had to go to one of those. They played that game at my shower, I had some grandparents there and it was pretty embarrassing! But also very funny!
Your blog background is so darling. It fits, doesn't it? Anyway, it looks like any party with you there would be fun!
Sounds like so much fun who is getting married???
Post a Comment