Since Artic Circle wasn't an option (sigh...freaking diet) I took the kids to Expedition Island Park. We had only been once and that time we weren't dressed to get wet. So while my kids played for about 2 hours, I started re-reading the last half of Eclipse. I am SOO excited for Breaking Dawn and am beside myself. AND my mom is taking my kids to my cousins wedding in Idaho tomorrow and Sunday!!! PERFECT timing! I am sure Marcus will appreciate our rare alone time with my nose buried in a book. What do you do? Lol.
Anyways...the park. Way fun. Of course my kids are insane and think they need their goggles to run through sprinklers?!? Whatever. They had fun.
Miss Marissa. Wasn't too brave with the water, which is retarded since she loves swimming lessons and the pool. Once she did decide to get wet, my camera battery died. Of course.

Kenna

She was trying to be the "wettest in the waterpark" she was literally dripping. She is definitely a water baby...always has been.

Kenna and Brady under the "mushroom"...

Was way fun...I got to read, kids got to play...win win situation.
This is from yesterday when we finally took her braids from Mexico out. It felt soo nasty. Her hair was falling out in clumps. Gross. I guess it was just from not being brushed in over 2 weeks. Ugh. She was quite poofy...if it wasn't for the kinky ends it would have been kinda cute...
3 comments:
I hear ya lady - except I have the blessing on Sunday so I won't be able to read it until after!! :( I am going at midnight to get it, can't wait! PS, you are such a fun mom.
Love Kenna's Afro!
Is your stomach in knots??? I am leaving in 15 minutes to head over to Borders in Logan to get a freaking wristband! We will definately discuss, let me know when you are done! I'm all the way with you on Edward... Oh man it's driving me crazy! I told Aaron that I am disappearing all day tomorrow! (We'll see if that actually happens, I'm sure he'll find an excuse to ditch out on babysitting)
i love your stories they are so funny
Post a Comment