Friday, July 25, 2008

Memories...

Here is a fun little game... leave a comment on my blog of a memory that you and I have had together. It doesn't matter if you've known me for a short time or a long time, anything that you remember! Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It is pretty funny to read the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you are playing and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. On your mark... get set... blog those memories!

4 comments:

The Sumkos said...

Oh my gads, where do I even begin! Tara's barn party (awkward should we kiss moment!), sophmore dance team, sleepovers, talking my moms car without my license, TOOTSIE, Disneyland, Now & Then (the movie), "I think I left my chapstick in here...", your dog that used to scare the crap out of me and your wedding in Elko! I love you and I am so glad you are in my life!

Tara said...

-Shaving cream fight
-Getting our ears pierced
-Floating down the canal.
-Your wedding
-Lake Powell
-Our sexy permed hair.

Embellish the Moment said...

I seriously remember (vaguely) probably the first time I met you... you still lived in Tremonton. We were pretty little. I remember your 10th birthday party. Squirt guns, screaming girls, and Matt Probst had just moved to town and we were all just dying over what a babe he was! I remember when your old shed burned down. I remember deciding that we were sisters because we didn't have any (and then later you got Teresa!) Mostly I just remember lots of playing and hanging out in the pink house and in Barkerville!

Brett said...

Very First Memory - white powder to my face. Do you remember?? You were living in the house by Brenda's? Very Earliest memory, and then tons to follow-- I miss those days, after date chats, boy talks, (Greatful I no longer need those, but it was definately fun times)
Did I mention the Dope light experience??