You can go to Nike.com and design your own shoe!! It can say your name and everything. Love. Think I am going to get myself a new pair of running shoes! ;O)
I need a new pair of running shoes! I will have to check it out. I love the little twilight page element. I was at the mall last night and there was a twilight kiosk! I wanted a tshirt with edwards name on it!
Hey you, been awhile since I've done any blogging so I had to catch up on your fam. I am so not letting Mike hear about the shooting up the TV, he probably think it sounded so fun he'd want to do it to our new one. Sounds like your doing good. We need to chat soon. Tell the fam hello.
3 comments:
Hey love the new page!! I think I'm gonna go check out the new shoes cuz' who doesn't need some new shoes!?! Seriously!!
I need a new pair of running shoes! I will have to check it out. I love the little twilight page element. I was at the mall last night and there was a twilight kiosk! I wanted a tshirt with edwards name on it!
Hey you, been awhile since I've done any blogging so I had to catch up on your fam. I am so not letting Mike hear about the shooting up the TV, he probably think it sounded so fun he'd want to do it to our new one. Sounds like your doing good. We need to chat soon. Tell the fam hello.
Post a Comment