Sunday, August 10, 2008

Tired ;O)

Busy, yet again...

Friday night we took the kids to the Demolition Derby out at the fair grounds. We had never been before and a guy that works with Marcus and Chris (JJ) has a car in it so we thought it would be a good time to check it out. Fun. Crazy. The boys LOVED it!! It is insane that after so much work, they completely total their cars. Insane. Marissa keeps asking to go "see the cars crash into the wall"...Cant wait for next year.


Sam, Chris, Marissa and Victoria.


JJ's car getting hammered. (#77...the blue one)

Brady and Matthew
Saturday we went to the Gorge. Shocker, I know. lol. We went up by the dam to Mustang Ridge. I think it is my favorite area of the Gorge. Beautiful. It was just me Marcus and the kids, which was really nice. We just anchored down and the kids swam. I love that. Nothing better than being on the water...especially on a beautiful day. When we were going through the canyons, you could smell the pine trees. Mmm...Love.
Brady. I believe he was making a "warm spot". He was giggling. He is such a nut.

Marissa driving the boat. She did great. Kenna drove most of the day. She loved it.



So happy. Ha. Marcus had pushed her back into the water after she was getting out. She was sooo not happy. Drama.

I don't even know what to say about this one...he cracks me up.
We got back into town and went to moms house for a BBQ. Jed and Chelsea are in town. They are too funny.
My totally cute bro-ha Jed.


Marissa riding Teresa's dog, Rocky. He is so big...and retarded.
Coltin with his new toy...a unicycle. He was getting ready to jump off the wall.

And the jump. It is probably 3 feet-ish. He landed it. He was so proud.
Jed and Conor on the scooters/mopeds whatever they are. Jed is such a nerd.
I don't think he could act more gay if he tried.
Marissa jumpin off the wall.
After some yummy food, we came home. Sam, Chris and our friend Richard and JoAnn were over for fight night...although, we never got around to watchin the fights. We just sat upstairs chatting.
Marissa and Richard and JoAnn's little girl Victoria.
Brady. He is too funny. All he wanted for his birthday was "those things that you put on your eyes when you go to sleep"...I found em at Claires. He uses them, which is too cute.
So...I'm beat. Marcus and Brady just left to go with my dad and brothers to shoot guns. I couldn't convince Marcus to take my camera though :O( So sad. Brady was sure excited to get to go with. Next time I will have to go too, with my camera.

6 comments:

The Blackburn Family said...

I hear ya! Life is so very crazy right now. I feel so awful !!!! My house is so trashed. How do we manage to get it all done. Love all the fun things you have been doin. Brady kills me. Ha ha! What a nerd? :) Call me...

Wild Rasmussen said...

Hey looks like you guys are keeping very busy! are you ready for your kids to go to school? the drebys are fun to watch I would all was go to them when I was in high school that was a long time ago. I haven't seen them anywhere eles that I have lived but they are sure fun

Darrell and Alissa said...

Brady is the funniest little boy!!! Love the eye cover!

Karen said...

You have to be the most fun loving mom in the world... Too cute for words!!!

Walking With Tippytoes! said...

Looks like you've had a very busy fun summer!

Tara Bergsjo said...

You guys haven't slowed down this whole summer! Sounds like you had fun! I love the picture of Brady sleeping with that thing on his eyes!