I was looking
through my sister in law, Chelsea's, pictures from Cancun on her
myspace page and this is one that totally cracked me up. I am such a
cheese ball, it is ridiculous....
not the most
photogenic of the bunch which is why I am usually
BEHIND the camera lens...
Coltin's face....oh, makes me
giggle.
4 comments:
Ha ha ha ha ha.....That is so cute! I love it! at least we know you were having a good time right?
You are so funny! I love the picture!
HA HA That is the Lish that I remember! Coltin looks SO much like your dad! :)
Cute. I haven't finished the book yet I am on Chapter 22. I will let you know when I finish! PS. did I ever tell you that your cancun looked freaking awesome! Holy Crap! Can I be invited next year on the cruise!
Post a Comment