Wow. Someone/Everyone call me when you are done so we can discuss. Loved. Loved. Loved. Kinda bittersweet...I love them and so sad to see the story end. Sigh. Loved. Loved. Loved.
Lish, Hello! I'm so glad that you contacted me-I will add you to my list for sure! Your just like Aubrie with that book-I like to tease Aubrie about it! I went looking for the book today and I got laughed at-they are GONE! I'm hoping I don't hear the ending before I get to read it!
I'm reading the last book today. Chapter 12. I started reading them last Sunday with Cresta's daughter, Molly. She is on the 3rd one. Smiths in Brigham had four or five copies Monday afternoon when I went in. Couldn't believe it!
3 comments:
Absolutely PERFECT. All of that anticipation and she gave us exactly what we wanted! It blew my freaking mind! Can't wait to read it again! :)
Lish,
Hello! I'm so glad that you contacted me-I will add you to my list for sure! Your just like Aubrie with that book-I like to tease Aubrie about it! I went looking for the book today and I got laughed at-they are GONE! I'm hoping I don't hear the ending before I get to read it!
I'm reading the last book today. Chapter 12. I started reading them last Sunday with Cresta's daughter, Molly. She is on the 3rd one. Smiths in Brigham had four or five copies Monday afternoon when I went in. Couldn't believe it!
Post a Comment