Friday, November 9, 2007

Swimming....


Drinking that yummy water. Thankfully when I caught her, she would spit it out. Ew.


Brady.

Kenna and Marissa...

So... A friend and I decided that we would take the kids out to get pizza today and then to the Rec Center to go swimming. They loved it and had so much fun.

Marissa thought she was so cool because she could swim all by herself. It was 2 feet deep... She kept trying to drink the water though, I am surprised that she isn't sick.

Brady is in that stage where he doesn't quite know how to swim but likes to think he can. He had to stay in the kiddie pool, but was pretended to swim "faster".

Kenna has always been our water baby. She learned to swim at a young age and loves it. So she was all over they place. She did spend a lot of the time in the kiddie pool though, just because she didn't want Brady to feel left out. How sweet is that?

4 comments:

brenda said...

Looks fun. Ellie is a waer baby too. We have to bath her like twice a day or else she is mad. I hope you make it to Logan soon. Be sure to call me. So you have my cell and home phone? Because sometimes I loose my cell for long periods of time. love ya

Darrell and Alissa said...

What a nice sister! You're brave- I'm a panicky wreck when we are swimming! Lexi and Ashlee can out swim me, but if I had my way I'd have floaties on them still!

The Blackburn Family said...

How fun for you and the kids! You are such a good mom. I never take my kids swimming cause I won't be seen in a swimming suit. Thats good that your kids like the water.

The Sumkos said...

What a fun idea! I need to do that with Dax, he LOVES to swim. You're such a good mom!