Monday, November 26, 2007

Turkey and Idol...What More Do You Need??




Marcus and Jordin during a snowball fight. They did get 1" of snow while we were there...

Chelsea (Jed's wife) with her stylin Cowboy hat.

Missy (Marcus' sister) and her Botox face. Cracks me up.

So we spent Thanksgiving in Aztec, NM, visiting some of our friends... We had a great time...ate way too much and went shopping. The perfect weekend. Marcus, me, Jodie and Randy went out on Friday night and went to an Indian Reservation Casino...Marcus and I won like $300 RIGHT ON!! We were so excited. It was a lot of fun. Then visited this amazing brewery in Durango CO called Carters.. Yum. Anyhow, that night we played American Idol. I bought it thinking that it was a trivia game, but it was more like 'you are the contestant' game. It was still a lot of fun. Hilarious. So I posted random pictures from this weekend. Hope that you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving. We did. I can't believe that it is almost Christmas!!! Insane!!




Idol Jammin. It was hilarious at the time.
Missy, McKenna, Chelsea, Jordin and Jodie. Lane is in the background... It was a blast! and yes, we suck!

1 comment:

Darrell and Alissa said...

So funny! You should do a solo and post it!